how to make a kirby sandwich July 26, 2009Posted by AnnaTheRed in how-to (all), how-to - characters (Ghibli, video game, Wall-E).
Tags: bento, charaben, kirby. sandwich, kyaraben
I’ve already made a Kirby rice ball, but I wanted to make Kirby with more accessible food materials for those people who don’t eat rice regularly.
[How to make a Kirby sandwich]
– ham (2 ~ 3 slices)
1. Use a strip cut from a plastic bottle (see “how to make Totoro sandwich” to see how I made a cutter from a plastic bottle) to cut bread into circle. You can use a glass or mug for this too.
2. Using the same cutter, cut a slice of ham.
3. Cut a slice of cheese with a smaller circular or oblong cutter. I used the plastic bottle strip for this too.
4. Cut cheese for his mouth. I used an oblong cutter and cut it in half.
6. Cut out seaweed for Kirby’s eyes. *You can put ketchup on the tip of a tooth pick and put it on Kirby’s cheeks, and mayonnaise for the sparkle in his eyes, but this is optional.
5. If you have extra ham, you can cut ham with a strip of plastic or plastic bottle cap to make his hands, but this is totally optional.
And here’s happy Kirby!
And “?” Kirby.
If you have any questions about any of my how-to’s, please feel free to leave a comment or email me!